If you are an iPhone user, you might face the black screen with spinning wheel error while you restore factory data, upgrade iOS version or restore backup files to your new iPhone like iPhone XS (max), iPhone XR. In most often, this error generates when users restart their iPhone mobile devices. This is not actually a rare fault. Many iPhone users are found complaining about the issue with a stuck black screen with no text message
You are here, it means you are definitely searching the best troubleshooting ways to fix the root causes throwing the error like or similar to “How to fix stick iPhone black screen with the spinning wheel”. But before getting started it’s necessary to know what this error means and what causes to iPhone stuck on Black Screen with Spinning Wheel?
What is iPhone Stuck on Black Screen with Spinning Wheel Error?
Many times iPhone users become disappointed and distressed when they only see an irritating black screen with the wheel rotating for 15 minutes or long up to an hour. This is the error which is also called “Black Screen of Death”. This makes the users so depressed that they wouldn’t like to use their iPhone and think it a waste of money. But once after reading the thorough troubleshooting ideas, you will be able to fix this issue without any expert’s suggestions.
Causes of iPhone Stuck on Black Screen with Spinning Wheel
iPhone Stuck on Black Screen With Spinning Wheel error generates due to the entering of bugs along with the iOS 10 update. Besides, the problem can also generate from troublesome log files and corrupted iPhone database due to a random virus attack.
But once you follow the most effective and experts’ suggested troubleshooting steps, you can get rid of this issue by fixing every possible cause for the same.
How to Fix iPhone stuck on Black Screen With Spinning Wheel?
Here you can go through several solutions to this problem luckily. This blog post guaranteed will prove to be the best for all readers looking for the ways how to fix “iPhone stuck on Black Screen with Spinning Wheel”. Just follow all these methods until you get rid of the error. Once you have successfully removed the error, you don’t need to proceed further.
Update iOS to fix the bugs
iPhone stuck on Black Screen With Spinning Wheel may also be caused due to the Ignorance of iOS update or Outdated iOS version creating glitch inside the iPhone device. If an outdated iOS version is a cause of throwing this error, it can easily be fixed by updating iOS.
Here are the few troubleshooting DIY steps to go through—
- Head to the “Settings” menu and select “General ”
- In the “General” tab Click on “Software Update”.
- Now hit the Download and Install button. (You may also require to enter password)
- You will see a pop up stating some terms and conditions. Tick the mark on Agree checkbox.
Now you have done all. Wait for a while till get the successful update text with default app icons on the home screen. We hope, this has removed the issue, but in case you still looking the stuck black screen with rotation wheel error, you need to proceed for another troubleshoots.
Perform a Restore with iTunes
Restoring your iPhone device with the help of iTunes is one of the most common fixes to get rid of the issue “iPhone stuck on Black Screen with the Spinning wheel”. Users just need to follow these simplest steps—
Before getting started for iPhone restoring, users need to switch off their iPhone mobile device. Users should also make sure that the iPhone device is not connected with your PC or any other devices.
- Now press and hold the power button at the left and volume button at the right edge to turn off of your iPhone mobile.
- Now connect your iPhone with your PC to automatically turn on your iPhone.
Make sure everything is working fine and also the error “stuck black screen with spinning wheel” is removed. If it so you don’t need to move another step.
Otherwise, go cheered up with another troubleshoot.
- Using your PC, hit this URL www.icloud.com. Search for the “Find iPhone” option.
- Now click on the device displayed there on the upper menu bar. Then, select your own iPhone device.
- Head to “Remove your account” and move to your iTunes to perform Restore.
Now you have done all. This is the most common DIY Troubleshooting steps to resolve “iPhone stuck on a Black screen with spinning wheel” issue.
Put your iPhone into Recovery Mode
Users who are looking for this or similar error fix may try to put their iPhone into recovery mode. If the above two troubleshooting method didn’t work, you can get rid of the issue this time with the Recovery mode option.
Just follow these easiest steps to turn your iPhone into recovery mode—
- You need to wait first till your iPhone comes back to its normal screen style. If it takes longer than 15 + seconds, you can reset your iPhone by pressing Volume down and Power button simultaneously.
- Now head to “settings” menu and select “iCloud” in the settings tab.
- Now click on the Storage & Backup button to have a backup of data.
- Connect your iPhone with PC (Windows or MAC) and open “iTunes”
- Then, proceed to restart your device
- You will see a warning message there asking to click on Restore or Update
- Hit the Update button and wait for while till you see a successful update confirmation text.
You have done all. Now check your iPhone and you will surely be pleased with the successful removal of the issue “iPhone Stuck on Black Screen with Spinning Wheel”.
If you are here as you were searching the best fixes to remove the error “iPhone Stuck on Black Screen with Spinning Wheel”, we hope you have found something better and extraordinary. We are also waiting for your valuable feedback as well as your own advanced and valuable fixes to solve this issue.