If users wish to reset your Samsung Galaxy S10 or any smartphone, a hard reset or master reset is the most useful technique in this regard. To access the reset option users are required to reboot the phone in recovery mode, unlike the usual factory reset. Users don’t need to boot up their phone properly or get stuck on the display.
In case your device has a serious virus issue, still, users can be able to perform the Hard Reset the phone in recovery mode. Therefore, this technique is also considered as the fail-safe for all Android devices. To avoid any sorts of trouble in future, you need to know how to Hard Reset or Master Reset your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. If you are one of the Samsung Galaxy S10 users who is looking for the convenient way to Master Reset or Hard Reset the device, you reached the appropriate web space.
Go through the complete instructions in brief for how to Hard Reset or Master Reset Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S10 Device
As in the case of a Factory reset, Hard Reset or Master Reset remove all the files stored in your device. All sorts of configuration or settings will set back to Default. It may also make the device free from firm-ware related issues.
But before resetting, users must note down the Gmail ID and Password credentials failing which your device may be locked. Once after getting all the necessary credentials, users are suggested to perform the following working steps to Hard Reset or Master Reset the Samsung Galaxy S10 Mobile device.
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy S10 Mobile
- Hard Press for a while the key combination of Volume Up and Bixby Keys.
- Now press for a while the power key.
- Users will see the green Android Logo. Now release all the keys (Installing system update Process run up to 30-60 seconds)
- Users are required to press the Volume down key several times to display the factory reset data. For selecting the option from the menu, use the power button.
- Until successful removal of all the files, hard push the Volume down button.
- Again Press the Power button to start master reset.
- Users will see this highlighted message “Reboot System Now”.
- Finally, press the power key to restart your Samsung Galaxy S10 Mobile
If the process was not clear, do check the video given below. This will surely solve the issue within minutes.
Samsung Galaxy S10 has become one of the most popular mobile phone among the youth as well as for all age groups. But in case you face any sorts of trouble when you need to reset the device, users can completely go through here. We are also eagerly waiting for the valuable comments from the Samsung Galaxy S10 users. Write to us for any sorts of troubleshooting guidelines. We’ll be more than happy to help you by all means.