Best Battery Saver App for Android – Smartphones have become extremely important. Android phones today function as one of the most essential tools in our daily lives. Not only for communication but also for a host of other things, smartphones offer you technological wonders like never imagined before.
However, with the heavy apps and processors in Android phones, even the 3000+ mAh batteries seem inadequate at times. You can change certain settings on your smartphone to conserve as much battery power as possible but there are times when you run out of battery charge at a critical moment on a call, chat or midway while watching a video.
Best Battery Saver App for Android in 2020
Thankfully, there are several tools that you can download and save additional battery power. Check out the top 5 best battery saver app for Android smartphones today:
The Battery Doctor ranks top in the best battery saver app for Android list. It is completely free and offers a plethora of features through an efficient user-interface. Using this, you can define your battery conservation according to your power-saving profiles, energy saver monitoring and battery charge indicator.
- Automatically optimize battery usage as per individual apps
- Immensely user-friendly interface
- Significantly heavier as compared to other Android battery saver apps
DU Battery Saver
The DU Battery Saver app is excellent to prolong using your smartphone. This battery saver app for Android is designed to automatically detect excess battery drainage and fixes the problem promptly. It has several advanced features, such as being able to optimize CPU-usage with maximum battery conservation. The Pro (paid) version has even innovative and excellent features.
- Single-touch option to maximize power-saving instantly
- Free version increased battery life by 50% while paid version boosts battery charge by 70%
- Customized and automated modes for battery saver settings
- The free version only supports customized/manual settings
Avast Battery Saver
The Avast Battery Saver is another of the best battery saver apps for Android smartphones. It is designed to help end background tasks quicker, allowing you to set any of the five power-saving profiles which you can change from a remote location and also provides in-profile notifications to users.
- Extremely user-friendly interface
- Extensively accurate in optimizing battery usage
- Syncs with phone setting to enable maximum conservation of battery power
- Set profiles for optimal battery use according to time, location and remaining battery power
- Ads included in the free version
The Greenify battery saver app for Android and iOs is excellent to keep heavy apps running in the background from hogging too much of CPU power. You can easily change the settings and select/de-select the apps to permit operating in the background. This is extremely beneficial in conserving battery power.
- Cross-platform battery saver app
- No need for providing personal info
- Lightweight for processor
- Set exceptions for battery-usage for individual apps
- The free version does not support system apps
The AccuBattery is another top battery saver app for Android users. Besides displaying all essential battery state date in real-time, this app also lets you know when your smartphone has reached its optimal point of power when charging.
- Extremely useful
- Battery health information and saving inside the app
- Displays important usage stats prominently for quick review
- Ads included in free version
These are the top 5 best battery saver apps for Android users. Choose the one which suits your best from the choice of paid and free versions and ensures that you enjoy using your Android smartphone for longer now.